Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Hero Arts Love Potion # 9



February is the month of love.  
Well, I always think of it that way.
Hero Arts is our sponsor and I always have a wonderful time making cards with their products.



You won't believe how I came up with this idea.  I wanted to create a project using the "Enjoy the Journey".  I went to bed and woke up in the morning with the idea that the bottle looked like a flask, rather than the normal bottle.  Suddenly, Love Potion # 9 came to me.  Since it's about love and it's February, the month of love, I had to use red for the "flask".  You never know how you will come up with an idea.


Close-up


Supplies:
Hero Arts Enjoy The Journey die cuts.
If you want the matching stamps, click HERE
Rinea Patriotic Variety Pack (Red Paper)
Rinea Crafter's Pack Glossy Gold Paper
Little B dies (love)
Sizzix Tim Joltz Alterations Thinlits ABC (potion # 9)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Vagabond die cut machine

Arlene & The Die Cut Divas



2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So fun and cute! Great idea using the bottle for the "love potion".

Michelle N. said...

Flasks contain love potions, don't ya know! Great card!