Thursday, October 2, 2014

We Have a Winner!



I am amazed at the awesome turnout, so many entries in September! and I love them all
thank you all for participating.

I must say I appreciate random.org there is no way I could pick a favorite among 60 entries.


The Prize goes to.......

Entry number #49 Crafty Math Chick
 
 
Congratulations!!!!! (Love the little packet, but now I really want some apple cider, I can't wait till our tress produce enough apples)
 
 
Please email us at the dcdivas@gmail.com to claim your prize.
 
 
Have an awesome day!
Hannah and the DCD design team

3 comments:

Arlene said...

I'm not wanting apple cider sooo much. Congratulations.

Gail said...

Oh Happy Dance - congrts to winner!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Hi - I was so happy and honored to have won. I emailed the address provided twice and still have not heard anything back... ???