Monday, October 6, 2014

Scilia Fairy

Arlene has been super busy

I really like this larger rendition of Scilia Fairy because I enjoyed coloring larger quantities of hair and dress.  I added some Memory Box die-cut blooming fuchsia and Circle Border.  Crafty Sentiments Designs is sponsoring Die Cut Divas this month, so hop on over and join the fun.

The large yellow flower the fairy is holding and the Yellow Green tones on her dress just make me think of Autumn.I obviously love this digital girl because I couldn't make just one card.

I think the wonderful red tones in this image remind me of the beginning of spring with everything so fresh and bright.  What a lovely image.


Because of the yellow on the edges of the flower and the darkness of the dress and slipper color, I feel Scilia Fairy represents fall.  She is so versatile.

Thanks Arlene for sharing all these pretty cards.