Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Autumn Leaves

Current Sponsor 

 I've used one of our sponsors lovely images today to make an autumn card.



I used Mia (available here).  I coloured her with Copics and cut with a Spellbinders oval die.  I used some techniques I learnt in the latest Online Card Classes - clouds in the background and the grass.  My background was fun to make.  I used some heavy kraft paper and embossed it.  I then took a Kaleidacolor inkpad called Autumn colours and using a brayer coloured up the embossing and the background.  I then used the same ink to colour another piece of paper and stamped a leaf from a Winnie & Walter stamp and fussy cut the leaves.  The sentiment is from the same Winnie & Walter set and is stamped in a speech bubble die cut from Penny Black.   

Thanks for stopping by.  Please join us with your Autumn or Spring projects.

Dawn and the Divas

1 comment:

Arlene said...

She's adorable, especially surrounded by fall leaves. The embossed frame is wonderful.