Monday, March 17, 2014

Paper Casting... a different type of embossing

Have you heard of Paper Casting?  It is a technique that looks a bit like embossing.  I found out about this a year or so ago and made a card.


Isn't this pretty.   You make this by moulding paper tissues over a stamp and use some glue to moisten it.  Hero Arts have an awesome tutorial HERE 

I have framed my panel with a Spellbinders die and mounted on an embossed background. 

Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations.  I'll be sharing some of them soon.

Dawn and the Divas

4 comments:

Arlene said...

I've never taken the time to really look into this technique. Great article!

Cindy C. said...

What beautiful result!! TFS!

Cat Craig said...

How cool. Going to see the tutorial. Tfs.

Jutta said...

Beautiful card! Great looking technique, glad that you shared it!