Monday, December 16, 2013

More Inspiration from our guest Barb

I really love the cards our guest makes and I had some fun looking through Barb's photostream on Flickr trying to choose a few cards to share with you all today.   So without further ado here are some of my favourites.









Aren't these all just amazing.  Barb's use of dies really is incredible.  Do hop over to her Flickr photostream and have some fun feasting your eyes on perfection....

Thank you so much Barb for being our guest this month and allow me to share some of your fabulous work.  YOU ROCK!

Dawn and the Divas.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Thank you, Dawn! So fun to see you showcasing some of my cards! And thank you for inviting me to guest design this month! ♥

Arlene said...

All I can say is WOW! Barb's cards are an inspiration.

Cindy C. said...

I ditto Arlene, Barb's cards are wonderful!

judkajudi said...

Don't know why Barb isn't on at least a dozen design teams! There is nothing she can't do and do it beautifully!