Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Spring Explosion Box


Welcome! Today is my spotlight day, and our sponsor for this month is-


Di's Digi Downloads

Make sure you enter your animal themed project for a chance to win that $12 prize voucher!

Here is my project-


March always make me think of spring, and green is for the new grass and plants that start growing again after winter.

I used a grass die (Frantic Stamper), and the new Lawn Fawn Scalloped Edge Explosion box, which contains all the dies (except the grass and Taylored Expressions Spring Grumplings) you see here-plus stars and different pennants!

For more information, you can check it out here.

I'm so glad it's almost spring!

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Michelle, I love it. So darn cute.

Cindy C. said...

So fun, your project made me laugh!

Lagene said...

AWESOME Explosion box! cute Grumplings!