Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

My little Yorkie


Welcome! Today is my spotlight day, and our sponsor for this month is-


Di's Digi Downloads

Make sure you enter your animal themed project for a chance to win that $12 prize voucher!

Here is my project-


Frantic Stamper had pets as their January 2017 die releases, and I couldn't resist! I have a beagle and a Yorkshire Terrier (aka Terrier-ist) named Filo Beddoe after the bare knuckle fighter Clint Eastwood played in Every Which Way but Loose. 


 I used the Frantic Stamper dies Bobble Head Sweet Pea and the Doggy Accessories (which has the collar, plus a leash, ball, scarf, bone, and dog dish).

For more information, you can visit me here.

Have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Sooooo adorable!!

Lagene said...

Awesome card, definitely catches the essence of Filo, LOL!