Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Kittens Birthday

Hi everyone,
Cathie here were some more animal inspiration from Di's Digi Stamps. I thought these little celebrating kittens were adorable, especially since I acquired my own little kittens only 6 weeks ago.
Here is my project
House of Borowski, Di Digi Stamps a puurfect day
Simon Says Stamps stitched rectangles
Poppy Craft nested stitched ovals.

For more details head over to my blog

Until next time have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

They are adorable! Such darling card!

Chi Cr said...

Oh how sweet! I hope you are having a fun time with your new kitties! :)

Arlene said...

So very cute! Just adorable.

Michelle N. said...

Oh, this is just darling!