Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Christmas Has Come Early

Cathie here with some more inspiration using Hero Arts Digital Kits. This time it is Christmas Swirls. You guessed it, I thought I would try and get the jump on my Christmas Cards this year, I say I will do this every year and never quite do it. I send out atleast 50 Christmas cards each year as I use it as an update and a way to reconnect with family and friends all over Australia.

Because I post alot of them I do like to keep them to the one layer to decrease the postage costs, so using the same layout and stamp but multiple coloured card stock this is what I created:
House of Borowski, Hero Arts Christmas Swirls
Simons Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
If you would to know more details about these cards and see the other colours I used please head over to my blog at 

Until next time - have a great day!

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Great idea! I love how they turned out!!

Michelle N. said...

I love one layer cards too-great Christmas cards!