Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Introduction to our new DT, Monika Dereck

Welcome to our new DT at Die Cut Divas:

I'll let Monika Dereck do the introduction:

Monika Cohenna's Profile Photo, Image may contain: one or more people

 I use the nickname Cohenna.  I live in Poland. I come from a small village near Lublin. Personally I am a wife and mother of two urchins (daughter and son)
Crafts has always accompanied me. It started with crochet and cross-stitch. My grandmother taught me that. Then came other fields of handicrafts. Cards doing for several years and I really like it.  

Find me at:
blog http://cohenna.com                                                  fb https://www.facebook.com/monika.cohenna 

5 comments:

Arlene said...

Welcome to our newest DT. :)

Michelle N. said...

Welcome Cohenna!

cohenna said...

Thanks :*

Cindy C. said...

Welcome welcome!

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Cohenna congrats on being new DT ..yaayy.. will join the challenge soon :)