Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I Love the Paper

This months theme is Anything Goes and our fantastic sponsor is Kaisercraft!  

And wait til you see the winning prize.

Obviously, I couldn't stop myself from stamping 
and cutting and layering.  


I cut this panel,Favourite Places, from a 12" X 12" paper fell in love with.  I cut many of the panels out and used them as a foundation of my stamping.  This panel is stamped with the stamp/die set "Road Trip".   

 This little photographer is a panel cut from the Kaisercraft paper that I thought made a statement all by itself. Don't you love her?


Who can go wrong with a statement like this?

You can see my other cards at A Bit of This and That.

Remember that it's "Anything Goes" for the challenge this month.
Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

3 comments:

creationsnz said...

There's a good lot of inspiration here, Arlene

Michelle N. said...

Lots of creativity!

Cindy C. said...

Each one a treasure to savor!