Monday, February 2, 2015

And we have a winner.....

A huge thanks to Elizabeth Craft Designs for being great sponsors for our January challenge...

and a huge thanks to all of our participants...we have reached a milestone with the number of entries this month..... you are all winners in my eyes...

However our winner is..........drum roll please

 Congratulations to Art and Soul Creations (Barbara)


Please email us at thedcdivas@gmail.com to claim your prize.  We'll need your name and address so Arlene can send  you your awesome prize package consisting of:
Silk Microfine Glitter - Warm Diamond
Double Sided adhesive (5 X 5 inches)
2 each of the following Peel-Offs  (Crystal Flowers), (Seashells), (Lighthouses) and (Rubber Ducky).


and some of our favourites..

Arlene's choice from January 2015 is Gail from Lacy Lassy.  There were 200 choices and it was a difficult pick to make.  There were funny, sporty, elegant, winter, and all sorts of cards.  I think this  wintry image and coloring called to me this month.

Cathie's choice from January 2015 is Wendy L from Spanish Crafter. I was drawn to the design feature of the accordion card and I love that pop of colour only in the middle.

My choice is from Yantis Lovely Craft.  I was drawn to the delightful embellishments on her beautiful diary


Thanks to you all... and hope we see you in this months challenge

Dawn and the Divas

6 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Wonderful projects! Congrats to all!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

congrats! Barbara!!

Gail said...

OH WOW, Arlene, thanks for picking my card as your favorite! I'm so honored!! Hugs, Gail L

Wendy L said...

Congrats to winner and thanks for choosing me as a fave. xxxx

Barbara Bruder said...

Thank you for choosing me as the winner. Love the Elizabeth Crafts goodies, looking forward to receiving them and using in future challenges.Also a big Congrats to the Fav's as well.

Unknown said...

Congratzz to Barbara and all the favourites .....
Thank you for choosing me as a fave ....

Happy crafting, hugs
Yanti