Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Friday Freebies at Bugaboo

Did you know our sponsor this month, Bugaboo Digital Stamps, has a Friday Freebie... every Friday a new digi stamp is available...just for one week.

A great way to build up your digi images and I can tell you, once you try out a digi from Bugaboo you'll just want to buy more.

This past Friday, the freebie is a very cute little image
Super cute and you can get all the other numbers here  ( added bonus is that for July all images are half price)

so here is the card I made with the image


I coloured the image with Copics and cut out with a Spellbinders die.  I added some multicoloured glitter to the number.  The sentiment is a Montarga stamp (a New Zealand stamp company) And because our challenge is about flowers this month, I added a nice bright flower. 

Dawn invited me to try the Friday Freebie image and I wasn't even thinking of flowers when I added these blossoms.  I had them on my desk from taking apart a name tag that had all manner of decorations.  I just thought they fit with the butterflies.  I'm so glad Dawn gave you link to the other numbers.  Have fun!

Arlene at A Bit of This and That

So be sure to visit Bugaboo on Friday's to see what Jody has up for Free.

Dawn and the Die Cut Divas

No comments: