Monday, April 22, 2013

Just some Crazy Washi going on!

Once I got started, I couldn't stop.  I hope I didn't scare you on an early Monday morning...  This was so much fun to color... just a slip and slap of color.  Nothing blended in or even colored the way you should.  I just had to leave this sketchy... yes, color sketchy.

Sentiment:  Friends don't let Friends wine alone.

 Aren't these gals somethin'?  It looks so crazy, it's cute.   The gals are on a rectangular panel I cut on my Cuttlebug. After I mounted the panel, I just started adding Washi tape, every color I had in this design.  The glasses (eye and wine) are all dabbed with Glossy Accents and really pop on the card. This was so much fun to do:)  I was in the mood to color, but to color in a crazy way... Yes, I was successful... Have a good week and don't let any whining get you down.

You can be crazy too!  Remember the April challenge is still going on!  

No comments: